- Soap making
- Cleaning Cd's and DVD's
- Remove brake fluid from hydraulic disc systems
- A Disinfectant for surfaces, utensils and equipment.
- Skin cleaner, Antiseptic and antibacterial agent. (Tattoing & Piercing)
- Hand sanitiser and sterilizer.
- A GREAT de-icer for those frosty mornings !!
- Excellent for cleaning windows (dries smear free)
- Excellent for cleaning Monitors and LCD Televisions
- Medical and Sporting Rub Downs
- Applied as a cooling, soothing application for bedridden patients and athletes
- Widely used for cleansing surgeons' hands and instruments
- Disinfection of skin prior to penetration by a hypodermic needle.
- Antiseptic, it is good against vegetative bacteria and fair against fungi and viruses.
- Welders use rubbing alcohol to clean welding surfaces before welding.
Surgical spirit, B.P. is a liquid prepared and used primarily for topical application. It is prepared from a special denatured alcohol solution and contains approximately 70 percent by volume of pure, concentrated ethanol (ethyl alcohol) or isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol). Individual manufacturers can use their own "formulation standards" in which the ethanol content usually ranges from 70-99% v/v.
Denaturated Ethanol >90%
Distilled Water: <10%
Hazard Class: 3
Packing Group: 2
Hazard Phrases: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation.
Prec Phrases: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Cas No: 64-17-5
Einecs No: 200-578-6
FP: 14 Â°C
“arrived on time”
12th September 2018
“Great and efficient service.”
“accurate no hassle transaction”
“Arrived promptly in fine condition, thank you”
“A neat little bottle - thanks!”
“Fine for my purpose..”
“Exactly as ordered”
“Unused as yet but received two bottles promptly. Well packaged too. In that regard happy to give full rating of 5 stars”
“No problems with order.”